MATRIDONAL REMEDIES – a door to new therapeutic possibilities
The life of a human being does not begin just at birth, but already at conception. A foetus experiences everything that is happening to its mother during pregnancy. The state of the pregnant mother is continuously transferred onto the foetus, and moulds its intrauterine experiences. In the situation when during that time serious events occurred, they can be the cause of disturbances in the person’s state of being even in adulthood. The so-called Matridonal Remedies are extremely well suited to resolve difficulties which arose during pregnancy or birth.
Matridonal Remedies in Daily Practice
Matridonal Remedies are homoeopathic medicines, which have been made from human bodily tissues which relate to Pregnancy, Birth and Breastfeeding:
- Amnii liquor (Amniotic fluid)
- Chorda umbilicalis (Umbilical chord)
- Placenta humana (Placenta)
- Vernix caseosa (Waxy covering with which the baby is born)
- Oxytocinum (Hormone inducing contractions and the let-down of breast milk)
- Lac maternum (Mother’s milk with Colostrum)
- Lac humanum (Mother’s milk without Colostrum)
At the beginning of the text all the attributes are described, from which one can conclude that there was some intrauterine disturbance. This is followed by a detailed description of the Matridonal Remedies, and finally their practical application is illustrated with more than thirty case histories. A Matridonal Remedy Repertory at the end of the book helps one to find the indicated remedy.
A book from Practice for Practice